How To Grill AvocadoAugust 7, 2019
Just when you thought you’ve grilled it all, these grilled avocado boats come in for the win.
Good for more than just toast, grilled avocados are a delicious summer treat! Feel free to fill ’em with whatever fresh summer veggies you have on hand, but we’re partial to salsa or a creamy dip.
How To Grill Avocado:
- Fire up the grill to medium heat. Careful not to keep the heat to high, it’ll burn the oil!
- Half and pit your avocados. Leave the skin on so you can create a delicious grilled avocado boat.
- Season your avocado by lightly brushing a layer of lime juice and olive oil. Season with salt & pepper.
- When the grill is hot, grill flesh-side down on the grill for 3-5 minutes. Just until slightly charred and grill marks appear.
- Fill with salsa and dip or serve as is!
If you need some salsa inspo, we recommend these delicious Homemade Salsa Recipes.