Raspberry Elderflower Mocktail RecipeJanuary 18, 2022
Whether you’re partaking in dry January or dreaming of warmer weather and long summer days. This Elderflower mocktail recipe that will have you oo-ing and ahh-ing with each and every sip.
Elderflower has been all the rage since being featured in a certain royal wedding cake last year. We’re not surprised as these delicate blossoms scream spring. So if you didn’t get a wedding invite and can’t wait for spring to roll around, we’ve come up with a simple and delicious way to enjoy this floral beauty today.
This Raspberry Elderflower Mocktail Recipe is complete with cranberry and apple juice, plus a dash of elderflower syrup — which, if you haven’t tried before, can best be described as sunshine in a glass. It’s floral, fragrant, and strong enough to hold its own when in the company of other bold fruit juices.
The best part? This easy, alcohol-free drink is perfect for all times, occasions, and ages — because let’s be honest, everyone will want a taste of this fruity and floral wonder.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup elderflower syrup
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 1 cup apple juice
- Ice cubes
- 1 lime, sliced (for garnish)
Here’s what you’ll do:
1. Mash raspberries using a mortar and pestle. If you don’t have those tools, no worries — a large fork and bowl will do.
2. Add the elderflower syrup, cranberry juice, and apple juice in a cocktail shaker with about 1/3 of the mashed raspberries.
3. Shake, shake, shake! Then pour into a tall glass with ice and top with remaining raspberry puree.
4. Garnish with a lime slice and enjoy your insta-worthy creation!
Thirsty for something with a bit of a kick? Unleash your inner bartender with these Fruity Margaritas or these White Wine Spritzers.
My brother recommended I might like this web site.
He used to be totally right. This put up truly made my day.
You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!