New Vegan Cookie Dough + Vegan Chocolate Pudding RecipeSeptember 10, 2021
We have dinner covered, but people say there is always room for dessert! We are so excited to introduce a vegan dessert to our menu! Keep your eyes peeled for Sweet Loren’s Vegan Cookie Dough, now available on our website!
You can now choose between their classic chocolate chunk cookie dough or fudgy brownie! Sweet Loren’s is transforming what it means to be convenient and delicious. All their products are crafted with clean, plant-based, gluten-free, dairy free, and Non-GMO ingredients.
Our chefs were so excited that we were introducing a vegan dessert add-on and they wanted to create a fun recipe to share with you!
The best part? Not only is this Chocolate Pudding deliciously irresistible, it’a Vegan too! Avocados’ creamy texture paired with smooth cashew butter and frozen bananas are a match made in pudding heaven. A sprinkle of cinnamon and dash of vanilla makes this perfect for the holiday season. And we promise your guests won’t notice it’s vegan until you tell them. We were doubtful before we tasted it, but afterwards there was a clear consensus that we’d take this over the ‘real’ thing any day.
So, we have to add that although this pudding classifies as a dessert, it’s actually pretty darn healthy! Omega-3’s? Check! Protein? Check! Potassium? Check! Anti-oxidants? Check! Let’s just say you can go ahead and serve yourself seconds 🙂
So, skip the ready-made pudding at the grocery store, and resist the heavy-cream in the classic version. Try out our Vegan Chocolate Pudding recipe and see for yourself how easy it is to enjoy a healthy dessert (or snack….or breakfast…)!
- 3 medium bananas, peeled, chopped and frozen for at least 2 hours beforehand
- ½ medium ripe avocado, pitted and sliced
- 4 tbsp cashew or almond butter
- 4 – 5 tbsp raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt or fine sea salt
- A chopped banana and cashew nuts, to garnish
- Add the chopped frozen bananas to your food processor and blend until the bananas have broken down and you have a crumbly-looking texture
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until you have a smooth consistency
- Do a quick taste test and blend in more cacao powder if needed
- Portion into ramekins and top with the chopped banana and cashew nuts
- Eat immediately, or chill in the fridge for up to 24 hours
Wanting something quicker? Just add Sweet Loren’s delicious cookies to your next order, throw them in the oven and enjoy delicious vegan cookies!